Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Swatched That: Too Faced Natural Love Palette


I am not sure why I bought this palette.... Yes I do, I was awake when it released ,tipsy , and discovered I could  buy it on flex pay on Hsn.com. So with just 16.00 dollars charged to my credit card I am now the proud owner of this beauty. I awoke curious as to what I just bought. I immediately took to to social media to find reviews. Surprisingly I could not find many reviews for women of color. So here you go swatches on brown skin   
 
Shades From Left to Right(Heaven, Lace ,Teddy Pink Cheeks, Poodle , Spotlight, Fairy Tale , Satin Sheets, Kittens, Cutie Pootie, Honey Butter)
 (Nudie Push-up,Bunny Nose, Dear Dairy, Honeymoon Tickle Me, Honey Pot, Moonbeam, Coffee Date, Hot & Bothered)
Don't Settle, Chocolate Martini, Love bug, Spoiled, Makeup and Chill, Fingers Crossed, Undercover, Smokin, Night Fever, Stiletto 


No comments:

Post a Comment